Monday 7 May 2007

Tao of Rodney ...

One careless moment ego steers me wrong.
My coding is unraveled and re-made.
But early fear of changes fly ere long
and role of super hero now is played.

Now say you I must lay my burden down
and cease to seek to find all answers sought,
use softer words than those for which I'm known,
I must relinquish self, become as naught.

Sorrow, and love for me from each good friend,
but wait, as now I float in darkness vast,
and seemingly my journey nears its end,
the light of realisation dawns at last.

All is not lost, myself I can regain.
Awake to find that "Yes, I'm me again!"

by Amararti


For all those of you who love Stargate Atlantis, Rodney McKay (as portrayed by David Hewlett) and this very special episode in particular.

No copyright infringement intended - just showing my appreciation ...
AMx

1 comment:

Mel said...

Yay! That's a great episode--absolutely wonderful. I like that sonnet, too.

Well done, Amararti!